After the 5th edition in 2016, Marrakech, will host the 8th edition of the International Single Window Conference from September 26 to 28, 2022, under the High Patronage of His Majesty King Mohammed VI. With the main theme: “Single Windows of the future at the heart of digital transformation and the fluidity of cross-border trade”, this edition is co-organized by the African Alliance for Electronic Commerce (AACE), initiator of the project, PortNet and the National Agency of Ports (ANP).
This conference is a major forum for exchanges on the concept of Single Window and its objectives are to :
– Share the concept of single windows;
– Raise awareness on the implementation of Single Windows worldwide;
– Raise awareness on the contribution of Single Windows in improving the competitiveness of enterprises and the business climate;
– Inform on the progress made in other parts of the world (Asia, Africa);
– Encourage the establishment of regional Single Windows in the African context;
– Disseminate information and experiences at the global level;
– Raise awareness of the international standards that underpin Single Windows and cross-border data exchange.
With about 1400 participants and 50 foreign delegations coming from the 5 continents, this year’s edition, which will be held at the Marrakech Palace of Congress, promises, as every year, high level conferences, networking opportunities and an exhibition. Among the hundred or so speakers, we can mention: Nizar BARAKA, Minister of Equipment and Water – Morocco; Ghita MEZZOUR, Minister Delegate in charge of Digital Transition and Administrative Reform – Morocco; Ryad MEZZOUR, Minister of Industry and Trade – Morocco; Nadia LARAKI, Director General National Ports Agency – Morocco; Amos S. WANGORA, Managing Director Kenya Trade Network Agency; Youssef AHOUZI, Managing Director PORTNET S.A. – Morocco; Ibrahima NOUR EDDINE DIAGNE, Managing Director GAINDE 2000 – Senegal etc…
Discover more about this conference and its program byProgram-SWC-2022en